Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Regards to Op Cobra, please read.

Hello Ladies and gentleman,
Due to rumour and accusations that are being passed in and around our airsoft community I feel that I need to set some things wright by way of participants and companies involved with Op Cobra 11-13 November 2011.
After several phone calls to senior members of the airsoft community its been bought to my attention that some event players have been and still are placing the failure of the event squarely on the shoulders of MAG New Zealand and some of its staff.
Please be very aware that the failure of the event, its dis-organisation in points and all other problems relating to it are completely my fault and in no way should be blamed on any other groups, organisation or individuals.
Mag was in a hard position as I was due to many factors that were not to be in the public eye leading up to the event. They made every effort to complete the task they were asked to do and in the circumstance I feel they are receiving unfear criticism.
Let me be clear, Operation Cobra was a Halo (me) event and sole blame rests with me. I hope this criticism of MAG can now be put to rest and if there are still persons holding a grudge towards the event and staff please direct it towards me by way of pm or email.
finally i'd like to apologige to Mag and its staff for any criticism you felt due to my event. I wish your Company the best with its future events and a long and prosperous future.
Thank you for your time,
Kind regards Deane Campbell-Halo.