FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

fixing my gun.

<<

Zavance

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 am

fixing my gun.

Haha guys

Currently my g&g cm16 raider puts out a lousy 210fps. I'm putting this down to bad air seals and a worn spring. Currently I have a new spring coming from reaper tech and I have my mechbox at work today to have an engineer take a look. I tried swapping the o run but as I have no chrono device I cannot test it. Would it be possible for someone to let me come over and put some bb's through and see if I'm making progress? Ifs a long drive to the field just to chrono :( plus where is the best place to soruce a selector plate the ones on reaper tech aren't specific for my gun as its still only semi fire and id like to return it to dull auto. Any help is much appreciated.
<<

Sneakers

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: fixing my gun.

Hey mate

What area are you in? I can probably find some time on Saturday to chrono your gun.
<<

Zavance

Post Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 am

I'm in bishopdale, I don't mind coming to you ? Maybe next week still waiting on spring which wont be here till Monday :(
<<

Zavance

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Ok so I have installed my new spring and all seems well shoots better than before. I'm curious if its over 350fps can I still,use it at games but with a minimum engagement distance ? Also sneakers would be awesome of you could chrono,for me.
<<

ReaperNet

TAG Committee
TAG Committee

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi Zavance. Yes, that's fine. If it's over 350FPS you can still use it.

For a full list of our FPS restrictions, see here.

Return to General