<<

Merlin

TAG Secretary
TAG Secretary

Post Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Event Info and Registration Form

***UPDATE***

Players:
ARRIVE 1100hrs 09/11/19 - DO NOT BE LATE!
ADMIN / SETUP TENTS ETC
GATES CLOSED 09/11/19
BRIEFING & GAME START 1200hrs 09/11/19
GAME ENDS 1200hrs 10/11/19
Followed by prize giving and BBQ

Support crew
ARRIVE BEFORE 0900hrs 09/11/19

Date: 9 November 2019 at 12:00 –10 November 12:00 (Approximately)
Cost: $40 per person
Event Address: TAG Field. Christchurch, New Zealand: https://goo.gl/67E5qg
Contact us at: http://www.tagairsoft.co.nz/forum/viewforum.php?f=91

REGISTER HERE

Not many people are still alive that remember it happening. It was back in 1987, and I'm not sure anyone knows what triggered it. Some say it was a chain reaction of power plant malfunctions, others blamed various governments, and then there was the suggestion it was a mass terrorist attack. I don't know if we'll ever find out.

All that matters now is avoiding the radiation and staying alive. It comes and goes depending on the weather. I've heard of a trading post just beyond the wastes. Apparently survivors can stay there and even earn a living working for the trader. Doesn't seem like a bad idea, a bit of normality I suppose. That said, I've heard other stories...

Join us this year for the third installment of Fission '87. We have loads more planned and having built on the previous years, this will be bigger and better than ever! New missions to complete. New people meet. New stories to uncover and New enemies to defeat!

This is a themed event, and a themed costume is required, so no BDU etc. Check out previous year's photos for ideas. There's little right or wrong as everyone's idea of 'apocalypse' is different. It could mean something like Fallout, STALKER, Mad Max or The Division. All very different, but all Apocalypse themed! Have fun with it.

That said there is an absolute minimum kit you require (below). If you don't have 1 or more of these items on the day, you will not be allowed to participate and a refund will not be given! This sounds harsh, but it will ensure that everyone has a good time.

- Your own Primary Weapon. (AEG, GBB, ETC)
- A pack to carry all your gear onto the field.
- An FM Radio. (This year's event will rely heavily on your ability to receive Radio Fission).
- Enough food and water for a sustained 24+ hour operation.
- Tent and sufficient equipment to stay out in any weather for 24+ hours.
<<

Merlin

TAG Secretary
TAG Secretary

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Event Info and Registration Form

Emails with game details were sent out earlier in the week. For those that haven't seen it please check your junk mail and spread the word to others that you know are attending. There will be no gate sales.
Players:
ARRIVE 1100hrs 09/11/19 - DO NOT BE LATE!
ADMIN / SETUP TENTS ETC
GATES CLOSED 09/11/19
BRIEFING & GAME START 1200hrs 09/11/19
GAME ENDS 1200hrs 10/11/19
Followed by prize giving and BBQ

Support crew
ARRIVE BEFORE 0900hrs 09/11/19

I have just seen a photo from the final prep today and it looks epic. Vol.2 improved on Vol.1 by at least 100%
Vol.3 is on target to be at least 100% better again!
<<

Flazzbog

TAG Armourer
TAG Armourer

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 am

Re: Event Info and Registration Form

Do I need a radio?

Return to Fission '87 - Volume 3