FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Players welcome every Sunday

<<

Brad.w

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: New Players welcome every Sunday

Also is there a rules section I can have a read through? cant seem to find anything.

Cheers.
<<

Sneakers

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Rules, waivers and membership forms are here
<<

CPLCrash

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 am

Hi Guys, just got down here, doing the big move, coming back to Christchurch, was here during the earthquakes, then afterwards moved for family reasons, not because of the quakes, to Cambridge, found SWAT, and started playing, now looking to maybe come along to games with you guys, won't be for a few weeks, need to settle into new job but then will be biting at the bit for a game, as already has been a few weeks.
<<

Sneakers

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey CPLCrash.

We're always after more club members and one with experience is a bonus. Come along for a game when you're settled in.
<<

Sasquatch

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey Guys, I've been in Chch for a while now and haven't had much time to get out for a game, I've finally decided to make some time :D . I played with ASA for about 3 years, and have started to get withdrawal, so i need to come out for a game to get my fix. I see you guys have a game organized for this sunday, is it an open event? I have a mate who's keen to come out too, hes also had a bit of experience.
<<

Sneakers

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey Sasquatch.

All our game days are open days, so you and your mate are both welcome to come along.

We have club G36s for hire ($20) if you need them.

Be sure to check the game thread before you come out. We may call the game off if the weather is unfavourable.
<<

Akal

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:55 am

Hey guys I've been playing airsoft for about 1 1/2 years and keen to get back into it was in a club back up north but had to sell all my gear just to get down here for work I'm in the process of buying new gear and keen to have a game I live in timaru is that a problem
<<

Merlin

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Akal wrote:Hey guys I've been playing airsoft for about 1 1/2 years and keen to get back into it was in a club back up north but had to sell all my gear just to get down here for work I'm in the process of buying new gear and keen to have a game I live in timaru is that a problem

Hi Akal,

Living in Timaru is only a problem if you want to play from there, as the range of the weapons will make it tricky. :P

Come along for a game any time, and if you need a rental make sure you post up before the day of the game (best post up either way). Check here for details of the game each week.

http://www.tagairsoft.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8322

The only other thing that could be an issue for you is travel time. A final decision for cancellations is made at 8am game day, although it is rare for a game to be cancelled, so more often than not you will not have to worry about this.

Hopefully we'll see you out there soon

Merlin
<<

Akal

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Thanks guys I don't mind driving that far for a game I'm getting hk416 gbb and g18 problem is the fps is about 380 can your armour get this down to 350? If I need to get some internals that's all good I just really want this gun lol I'm just waiting on my bdu and vest and I'll be in for a game thanks again guys
<<

Flazzbog

TAG Treasurer
TAG Treasurer

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Armorer here. I don't usually do work on gas guns but I'm sure there is an NPAS kit avaialble for it which will allow the fps to be adjusted. I'll have a look online but first I need to know the make/model of the HK416.
<<

Akal

Post Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Just in the process of buying the gun all I know is that it is a we hk416 gbb thanks mate
<<

straightjacket

Post Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 pm

there are a few options.
just an npas, this should fit.. http://asgc.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49_193_194&products_id=816

alloy nozzel with npas.. http://asgc.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49_193_194&products_id=3231

or full bolt kit, ( i believe these have the npas already installed, but worth checking).. http://asgc.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49_193_194&products_id=5249

these are all from Auckland, however if you google you may be able to find them cheaper over seas.

just remember that your GBBR dont like the cold much ;)
<<

Sneakers

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Akal wrote:Just in the process of buying the gun all I know is that it is a we hk416 gbb thanks mate

Hey Akal

Are you getting your gun from within NZ or ordering from overseas? The reason I ask is that ordering from overseas requires a permit before customs will let it through.

Hopefully see you out soon.
<<

Akal

Post Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Thanks mate I'll look into it and see what I can get thanks again for your info and I'm getting the gun in the good old nz mate and just saving up for it as soon as i get it I'll get a bolt or whatever to get the fps down and game on. I just left the club I was in when the new law came in so won't to see what the gun is like full out.
<<

Zippy

Post Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Hey guys. I'm 17 and love airsoft guns, but have never actually been to a game. Is there anything I should bring out apart from money to hire gear, and the permission slip? Thanks :)
PreviousNext

Return to General