FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Re: Looking to buy KWA KZ.61 Skorpion

<<

Cub

Posts: 27

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:31 pm

Location: Christchurch

Post Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:21 pm

Re: Looking to buy KWA KZ.61 Skorpion

Hey all, been a while since I last posted
I'm looking to buy a KWA KZ.61 Skorpion as a secondary to my Vintorez DMR build. I am posting to ask;
a. Does anyone here have a KWA KZ.61 Skorpion they are thinking of parting with? I have a budget up to 700$ but am hoping not all of it is needed as I like eating food.
b. If no to a, how does importing through the Tag armourer work? I am wanting to import this rifle either through tag or the arena but am completely unfamilar with the system. What are the costs involved?

Thank you everyone, and I hope this post makes sense as an inquiry to the system, not just a "gun wanted" post.

Cordially,
RoxyFoxy (she/her)
<<

Flazzbog

User avatar

TAG Treasurer
TAG Treasurer

Posts: 3500

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Location: Christchurch

Post Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:40 pm

Re: Looking to buy KWA KZ.61 Skorpion

Hi There

As far as I'm aware; no one at TAG has a VZ61 scorpion. I've actually never seen an airsoft one before in real life except the marui spring powered one and the marui modernized electric one.

Regarding importation; I am the TAG armorer and we don't import anything 'for' anyone. We can help you get a permit so you can import one yourself, but we only can only offer membership confirmation letters for permit applications to actual members of the club. As for the costs; a good rule of thumb is to take the MSRP of the item you want and add 200-400 dollars for shipping, gst, and rescue shipping from auckland if NZpost strand your item there (long story). So 700 dollars might be a bit short. It's generally not worth it unless the item is over 1k domestically.

Hope this helps.

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.